FileSwiper in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If we get any complaint request to remove any software overview we must take action to reply to that.We must review the complaint in the view of Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) before responding the complaint.
First thing is we are writing our own content, few free images were uploaded from google. Which don’t have any issue of copyright If you want to remove any images from our posts then contact us we can remove your images immediately. Also, we provided all the trial version setup and always promote the products like adobe and Microsoft companies product. We help a user to give the link of trial version setup. Our aim is to promoting all products not destroying their business.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on FileSwiper or if it had your original content through our search engine and you want this material deleted you just provide written the complaint with any proof must be attached. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages.
If any damage was done to our site you can pay the fee including the attorney’s fee. If you misrepresent any false information you can also pay for that
(including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing Your copyright content. We suggest you that content your legal team for further action.
Please attach the following supporting thing in support of your claim.
- Provide the solid evidence of the owner of the copyright content which has all the right.
- Provide a valid contact number, email, and physical address so we may reach you at ay time.
- You must have a solid prove that identify your copyright content and that can be challenged in the court and your protected result infringer should must be included in the results of http://fileswiper.info/
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that uses of copyright content must not be authorized by copyright law or agent.
- The complaint must be signed by the authorized person or the author or the owner of the content and that can be challenged in the court.
Send the written infringement complaint to the contact us form with your email address.
Please allow 5-10 business days for check available information and then make the response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider or other mainstream entities will delay that process.